Thorn Lighting, Warehouse And Office
New 2800m2 Office & Warehouse at Lots 14-15 Jomac Place for Thorn Lighting.
- client:Connell Place Ltd (Mark McKearney)
- construction period:March 2016 - Nov 2016
- project value:$5,000,000
- consultants:Williams Architects Ltd, BTG Structures, Professional Consulting Services Ltd, Burr Mechanical Consulting Ltd
- referee:Quenten Pilgrim, Williams Architects - 09 9666 994
Q tendered and won the Main Contract for the construction of the New Warehouse and Office Building at Lots 14 & 15, Jomac Place, Avondale for James & Mark McKearney of Connell Place Limited. The building was purpose built for Thorn Lighting (Tenant).
The warehouse was constructed using precast panels clear spanning structural steel and cladding. The floor of the warehouse was constructed using a post tension slab. The offices were constructed using a structural steel frame and comfloor, clad in a combination of curtain walling and eurotray.
Warehouse & Office
Warehouse 2200m2 - 12m Stud
2 x Two level Office 600m2
Yards 750m2 (+/-)
Carpark 600m2 (+/-)
- Reinforced concrete foundations and ground floor slab
- Precast concrete and structural steel frame with reinforced concrete level 1 floor slab on Comflor
- Coloursteel metal roofing to the main roof and membrane roofing to the plant area
- Exterior walls a combination of aluminium windows and curtain wall, aluminium composite cladding and profiled metal cladding
- Offices, meeting rooms, ablutions, lunch room including all partitioning, ceilings and all finishes.
- All services including full HVAC, electrical, and fire protection including sprinklers
- Hot mix carpark and landscaping
- Reinforced concrete foundations and post tensioned concrete floor slab
- Precast concrete and structural steel frame
- Coloursteel metal roofing to the main roof and canopy
- Exterior walls a combination of precast concrete panels and profiled metal cladding
- All services including full electrical, and fire protection including sprinklers
- Concrete yard and landscaping